Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info on Boarding Pass re: Checked bags

2 posters

Go down

Info on Boarding Pass  re: Checked bags Empty Info on Boarding Pass re: Checked bags

Post by howiej Sat 25 Jul 2009 - 16:21

Hi.

I've made online reservations for return flights and included checked baggage (£40 for outward and return flights for 2 people). This is all confirmed on the e-mail receipt from Ryan air.

I've checked-in online and printed off our boarding passes but there is no mention of the checked baggage on the boarding passes however the passes do stipulate "1 cabin bag only".

Is this normal for Ryanair or will I need to get in touch with the customer services department.

Grateful for any thoughts please
howiej
howiej
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Info on Boarding Pass  re: Checked bags Empty Re: Info on Boarding Pass re: Checked bags

Post by CabinCrewDave Sat 25 Jul 2009 - 19:38

If you look at your boarding card it should say "Bag 1 - PAX carrying 1 checked in bag" just under your booking reference number and boarding sequence.
CabinCrewDave
CabinCrewDave
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Info on Boarding Pass  re: Checked bags Empty Re: Info on Boarding Pass re: Checked bags

Post by howiej Sat 25 Jul 2009 - 19:49

Perfect, thanks very much CabinCrewDave
howiej
howiej
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum