Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x

3 posters

Go down

RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x Empty RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Thu 6 Aug 2009 - 20:05

RyanairAlerts.webs.com

Fed up with Ryanair not telling you when the best deals are on altho you're subcribed to the Ryanair Mailing List that never seems to get touched. Want those super cheep EU flights ? Register with us now and you as a full member will be the first to find out when Ryanair sell its seats from 1p, 2p, £1 & £2 that inc Tax With Free Check-In departing from all its uk airports.

~ 100% FREE TO JOIN FOR THE FIRST 50 MEMBERS ~
-

rendeer CHRISTMAS SHOPPING IN MILAN rendeer
santa WIN A FLIGHT FOR YOU AND A FRIEND TO MILAN + 100 EUROS santa

-
RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x 870117 RyanairAlerts.webs.com RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x 870117
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x Empty Re: RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x

Post by j2op Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 12:25

Unbelieavable... Smile
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x Empty Re: RyanairAlerts.webs.com - Please Read, Join Now For Free. x

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 20:20

LMAO, Why, its as real and huge as anything. lol, x
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by j2op Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 20:32

You're right, personally I wouldn't pay nobody, but I've to admit that there are a lot of persons that aren't able to determine when there is a good promotion.
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Fri 7 Aug 2009 - 21:30

Indeed, i've done well over 20k airmiles on just 2p & £1 in total in the past year. woop woop. Its a good site, takes alot of work tho.
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by j2op Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 15:11

RyanairAlerts.webs.com wrote:Indeed, i've done well over 20k airmiles on just 2p & £1 in total in the past year. woop woop.
Rookie Very Happy

we could do grandious business, but I prefer other compensations than €

Altough it's a good idea, but maybe it would work better on another forum than ryanairfreaks. IMHO off course

Another time, good luck with your business
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by amnesia Sat 8 Aug 2009 - 22:35

Hm.... I don't need to register. I'm always able to get information about next offer at least 8 hours before it arrive.
amnesia
amnesia
FR Lover
FR Lover

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 22:31

amnesia wrote:Hm.... I don't need to register. I'm always able to get information about next offer at least 8 hours before it arrive.

Ok cool, depends how simple people want to find out what the next offer is i suppose, i just send an e-mail and job done to all my members, i keep it simple for me and everyone else. As for knowing what offer is next, whats on tonight from Midnight then ??

RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by j2op Sun 9 Aug 2009 - 23:25

Abracadabra Hocus Pocus, it isn't 2330 CET so there is no evindent trace on the Ryanair site. However these are the new offers:
Prossime offerte RYANAIR: prenotando dall'8 agosto fino al 9 agosto ci sono i voli a 12€ ma poi dal 10 agosto al 13 agosto si paga solo 5€, sempre per viaggiare nei mesi SETTEMBRE-NOVEMBRE.
From 8-8 to 9-8 flights for 12€ but from 10-8 till 13-8 just 5€...Travel period 09-10-11

What have I won?
j2op
j2op
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 0:09

Ahh i see where ya coming from, i only do alerts from ALL the UK airports that Ryanair fly from and none of the flights here are in € as my country uses ££ & GMT. lol. Smile

RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanairAlerts.webs.com Mon 10 Aug 2009 - 23:07

Hi Guys & Girls, I have unlocked a page on my site, in a nut shell this means that anyone can view this page etc without having to even log in / register. Visit RyanairAlerts.webs.com to find and view.

RyanairAlerts. xx
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
RyanairAlerts.webs.com
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down