Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court...

3 posters

Go down

Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court... Empty Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court...

Post by emjharts Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 14:30

Just incase a member of Ryanair reads this forum then I wanted to express to them that they have one more day before I take them to the small claims court for non reimbursement of my expenses from the Volcanic Ash problem a few months ago.
There is no way of contacting them other than in writing so hopefully they will see this and contact me via email.
I made a claim months ago and they have emailed me twice saying that a cheque is in the post within so many days, a few months later I have received nothing, they are clearly messing me around and probably hoping that I will forget about it. If it was for £50 then I probably would forget about it but it was for hundreds of pounds and they tried to fob me off with only paying me for half by changing the rules half way through the process.
I have all the evidence that I need to take them to small claims court and I shall also endeavour to make it known that Ryanair should not be trusted. I fly several times a year and always used Ryananir but I shall never use them again and make sure that non of my friends or family use them again either, they could have prevented this by just keeping to their word and I hope a Ryanair representative reads this and does something positive for once. Mad
emjharts
emjharts
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court... Empty Re: Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court...

Post by dohouch Wed 25 Aug 2010 - 17:17

Don't blow a fuse just yet. It's not only or just a Ryanair thing. Air France and KLM are also up for their slowness in refunding for Ash Cloud cancelletations, et al.

By the way I had my refund in about 3 weeks after I submitted, but it was just flight, no hotels nights, no meals etc.
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court... Empty Re: Ryanair has one more day before I take them to court...

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 14:53

i chose a replacement flight instead which was organised within days of the delay, seems like you are unfortunate maybe due to a large number of backlogs.

did you go to the small court, if so how did things pan out?
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum