Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead?

3 posters

Go down

Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead? Empty Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead?

Post by carm7 Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 5:12

Ahh, I can't decide whether to book or not, flights were 48 euro total before credit card fee for 3 adults from Cork to London Stanstead and now there 73 euro for the same dates (20 Nov 22 Nov) on the current offer of up to 40% off,there is just 10% off the 14.99 fare from Cork to London on Saturday and outbound flights sre 6 euro each. Should I hold on in the hope the fares will go down to the 8 euro an adults, free online check in and no taxes each way. HELP, I really need to get cheap flights for this.... Please help Crying or Very sad
carm7
carm7
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Back to top Go down

Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead? Empty Re: Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead?

Post by ringstaartmaki Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 15:57

Hi,

Personnaly I think fares will go down for that period,
but you said it yourself if you really need to go there
I would bought them already for 73 euro !!!
73euro / 3pax = 25/35 euro/pax
Do you really want to take this risk for this fare..
Check same fare by BA or BMI ?

If you want to go .. wait ..
If you need/must be there.. buy..

IMHO ...

Maki
ringstaartmaki
ringstaartmaki
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-11-16

Back to top Go down

Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead? Empty Re: Should I wait to buy flights from Cork to London Stanstead?

Post by danieln Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:25

My opinion is that you better buy a ticket once you see a fare that is fair to you. Will it go down afterwards? Bad luck, and you will swear. But you will swear much harder when the fare has gone up or when the flight is even fully booked.

Have a nice trip!
danieln
danieln
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum