Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

prices to girona

2 posters

Go down

prices to girona Empty prices to girona

Post by fisherman Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 10:32

thanks to all for posting when flights to girona available from uk. just a couple of questions.
1)i used to fly from doncaster but now will have to go to east midlands which isnt a problem but has ryanair any plans to put this route back on doncaster to girona. i see they have added flights to two other destinations from here.
2)when flights were released on 23rd prices were 29.99 and have now gone to 44.99 which is still cheap. is it a question of watching all the time and grabbing the flights when they reach a price you want to pay. and why are some flights free of taxes and charges. Laughing
fisherman
fisherman
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

prices to girona Empty Re: prices to girona

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:50

Oh yes ... buying a ticket can be a self gamble in itself Laughing it'sa bit like playing the stock market... buy buy Laughing ... even though Ryanair prices are cheap savings can be made when purchased at the right time a gamble in itself i guess, I paid £8 each way Liverpool to Girona for Feb 2011 They have now increased and will do nearer the departure date.

I booked early Manchester to Dublin £3 Each way for Jan 2011 .. prices at the moment £10 still very cheap but i'd rather have the £14 saved on a return in my pocket or rather it pays for a meal while in Dublin... well ok a mac ds Laughing
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 13:56

several flights EMA-GRO £10 Jan,Feb and March
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

prices to girona Empty prices to girona

Post by fisherman Thu 30 Dec 2010 - 15:04

thanks ryanair flyer
when i flew 3 years ago got them for 1.99 out and nil return paid taxes and charges etc. dont go while july so will keep watching and maybe ill save enough for big mac Laughing
fisherman
fisherman
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 12:28

Oh yes... those were the good old days.... it doesn't seem so long ago i was paying 1p, £1 and hopping across europe from Manchester almost on a daily basis... if only those days would re -appear.... i/we was so spoilt..now when i pay £3 -£6 it seems so expensive Laughing Laughing

euro accom and based in sheff..alpharooms very good used them lots.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: