Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fees and charges

3 posters

Go down

fees and charges Empty fees and charges

Post by fisherman Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 10:45

just watching flights to gro for my holidays. can someone just clarify the fees and charges for me please. Very Happy

i know there is an admin fee per person each way.. is there also a charge for using your debit card as well as the admin charge Question i know you can pay by prepaid card but i dont travel often enough eg (3 passengers to gro £5 each way = £30) does this double for using debit card
fisherman
fisherman
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

fees and charges Empty Re: fees and charges

Post by atoutprix Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 11:38

http://www.ryanair.com/ie/questions/why-is-there-a-handling-charge-when-i-reserve-my-flights

To defray the substantial costs incurred by Ryanair managing and maintaining our reservation an administration fee applies to each passenger per flight segment.
As a special offer to Mastercard Prepaid Debit (MP) card holders, Ryanair, will not apply an administration fee to those customers paying by this method of payment.

atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 12:31

you do not need to travel alot to use a pre paid card I got a thomson prepaid on the day of booking simply added the fee to it and saved charges - The card is valid for a couple of years, simply add funds to it when needed. A prepaid could save you £30 or £10pp for each booking you make.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down