Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has my booking gone through

+2
EchoVictorOscar
k8ty121
6 posters

Go down

has my booking gone through  Empty has my booking gone through

Post by k8ty121 Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 23:21

Hi , i have flown with ryan air every month for the last 3 years . i recently got a fair fx prepay card to save money and used it for the first time tonight ,i always check my booking details carefully so i know that i have my email address right but i have not yet had a confirmation email and it has been a bout 3 hours now. i went to manage my booking and typed in the info and it says i must have entered incorrect data as my booking cannot be found , when i finished the booking it did come up with a resavation number but me being daft , didnt save it . so , have i booked my flight ? they money is not out the account yet and i have no email but i dont want to book it again incase i have booked it and its just being slow to go through
any help welcomed
thanks xx
k8ty121
k8ty121
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

has my booking gone through  Empty Re: has my booking gone through

Post by EchoVictorOscar Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 23:31

All you can do is wait another little bit - if the money comes out, or you get an email, or your information works on the website then it's gone through. If not, rebook it - of course in the meantime, you could call reservations to check it out if you want.
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Thu 24 Feb 2011 - 23:46

I recently have had the same problem when printing my boarding pass.
I usually use option 3 (date, email adress, airports); it didn't work, no such flight found; the same with option 2 (reservation number, date, airports); but it worked with option 1 (reservation number + card number).
It's unfortunate that you don't have your reservation number.
In my view, you have to find out if your account is debited - or call the Ryanair contact center :
http://www.ryanair.com/ie/questions/contact-numbers
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by k8ty121 Fri 25 Feb 2011 - 11:12

Thanks all , turns out the booking hadnt gone through ! so rebooked and sorted now.
Thanks again
Smile
k8ty121
k8ty121
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by photon Sat 26 Feb 2011 - 21:49

I had the same problem last month.

I had a resevation number after booking which was unconfirmed, no e-mail was received so I saved the reservation code.

I used my reservation code to manage my booking and apparently the payment had failed, and according to the FAQ another booking is required.
Unfortunately my one way fare of £3 had jumped to £20, so I had to change my journey plans.

After every booking I now always check that my booking is confirmed and my itinery is sent to my e-mail.
Otherwise I just try again.

In Nov 2008 My booking was unconfirmed, however my booking had gone through. I even managed to collect my boarding card at the airport at no extra cost.
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Gintare Wed 23 May 2012 - 15:08

Photon, I have little hope you will be able to answer since it is an old thread, but it would be so helpful if you told your story how it all worked out.

My current situation is the same: booking unconfirmed. However, I received an itinerary email (noting that my total fare equals zero which is weird), and my bank statement does not note any reserved charge for this flight.

Thus I am wondering how you knew that your booking actually went through though it was unconfirmed? I am in no position to risk going to the airport without the boarding card. If the payment didn't go through, I will just purchase a ticket from another airline...
Gintare
Gintare
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by agata17 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 0:02

Can anyone help? I just have tried to make my booking twice for the same flight,,, The first one some errors,,, The second time also and an information appeared "Error your session has been locked". It is explained that the booking could have been done,,, but I have not received any confirmation email, neither have received confirmation code. The system is blocked. Has something like that ever happed to someone?
agata17
agata17
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by photon Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 0:12

To check whether the booking was successful, go to manage my booking and enter the relevant details.
If you've booked with ryanair before then try to find your old reservation code to check the history of all recent and old flight bookings.

The manage my booking will give you a few options in order for them to locate your booking.

As for time out error, it could either be that you've taken too long in booking your flights, or you've lost internet connection somewhere during the booking. You cannot reload the page during booking because the site loses previous or current data during the booking process, or at last that's what I think and have experienced.
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by agata17 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 0:34

Thank you photon! I've tried both options which you suggested and none of them works,,,the system indicates "error". I think that my booking finally has not been done. Tomorrow I will try to call them to clarify this.
agata17
agata17
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down