Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms

4 posters

Go down

Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms Empty Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms

Post by jessiemurf Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 11:29

Hi guys, i booked a holiday yesterday through alpharooms which included my ryanair flights aswell as my accomodation.

I recieved a confirmation invoce itinerary from alpha rooms with the flight times and passenger names etc...but underneath it said ryanair will send me my booking confirmation and e-ticket. Its been 24 hours now and i've still heard nothing and the funds havent been taken out of my account for the flights....

Im starting to panic a little as if the booking hasnt gone through i only have accomodation and no flights...and that if i have to rebook it is goin to be more costly.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any info is greatly appreciated!

Modbreak: Changed topic title
jessiemurf
jessiemurf
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms Empty Re: Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms

Post by daleano2 Thu 10 Mar 2011 - 21:49

It's strange. You should get the confirmation number as soon as you pay for the flight. I think there's something wrong with alpharooms. You have to call them. Booking via ryanair.com is the safest way!
daleano2
daleano2
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 51
Location : Koszalin, Poland (nearest FR airport - SZZ - Szczecin)
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms Empty Re: Problems with Flight booked on Alpharooms

Post by FR-WRO Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 0:06

Do you have Ryanair's reference number?
FR-WRO
FR-WRO
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 1:34

Personally i would book rooms and flights seperately...money saving.. i use alpha and ryanair but not together lol.... i prefer money in my pocket to put towards the transfer fees that alpha offer... most great value.

these are good too http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 1:37

I thought ryanair only sold direct to the passenger... may have changed again.. not done a package in a while to costly lol.... prefer the same and money in my pocket.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jessiemurf Mon 14 Mar 2011 - 12:35

Thanks for all your help Smile

Ive managed to ressolve the problem, i called ryan air and they said there wasnt a booking....i got on to alpharooms and they told me to leave the querie with them and half an hour later my confirmation arrived. I booked it as a package cos it was the exact same price as booking seperatley but next time i will deffinatley go through ryan air direct!
jessiemurf
jessiemurf
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum