Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

carrying cookies inside the plane

3 posters

Go down

carrying cookies inside the plane Empty carrying cookies inside the plane

Post by dija Wed 11 May 2011 - 13:57

hello everybody,

i would like to know if I can carry cookies (in a plastic-box) inside the plane. But i have to precise that i want to put it in my hand bag, not in the baggage hold.

thanks for answering

have a nice day!
dija
dija
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Back to top Go down

carrying cookies inside the plane Empty Re: carrying cookies inside the plane

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 11 May 2011 - 15:43

dija wrote:hello everybody,

i would like to know if I can carry cookies (in a plastic-box) inside the plane. But i have to precise that i want to put it in my hand bag, not in the baggage hold.

thanks for answering

have a nice day!

Yes you can carry cookies and many varietys - even a very large one, but it must fit in your hand luggage 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is permitted... !! CAUTION !! Beware some crew are pretty partial to the chocolate chip type bounce

The above information applies to all cookies Bought from any high street outlet and also the homemade type, for more information regarding the law on cookies you could contact the UK Based Airline Thomas Cookies Airlines they may be able to assist more but i am sure you will be ok with Ryanair.

or more links- You are not alone my friend-

http://travel.indie.my/2010/06/16/can-i-take-homemade-brownies-or-cookies-on-a-plane/

http://blog.foodservicewarehouse.com/seconds/2010/04/26/fresh-baked-cookies-on-the-plane/

Have a great trip
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fly4w4y Thu 12 May 2011 - 2:33

Solid cookies are permitted...but...if you aren't certain about their consistency, a solution can be to put them into the transparent bag for liquids.
The problem could happen just at security check (after that...put them into one or two pouches and then dress it under a jacket) Wink
fly4w4y
fly4w4y
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: