Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you help please? - Really sick of this

3 posters

Go down

Can you help please? - Really sick of this Empty Can you help please? - Really sick of this

Post by michaeloleary Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 15:09

Hello all,

I have booked a flight with Ryanair, however I can no longer fly on that date.

I have tried literally 50 times to click on "change flight" under "manage my booking", but each and every time I input my flight details
it says "error. please try again". This happens every time. But if I go to manage booking and, say, try to add luggage it allows me to do this.
So why won't it let me change flights?

Can anyone help please?

I cannot ring them as their helpline does not open on weekends - I suppose I can ring on Monday, but I'm just really annoyed that the option is there to change flights but it is not being allowed.

Thank you and I hope you can help,

M.O'L.
michaeloleary
michaeloleary
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Can you help please? - Really sick of this Empty Re: Can you help please? - Really sick of this

Post by atoutprix Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 15:41

If you - or one of your party - have already made the check-in on line, you cannot change the flight online :

If any passenger(s) included on a flight reservation has already checked in online then other passengers in the booking who have not checked in will be unable to make any flight changes to their booking and should contact a Ryanair call centre. Other services such as adding a checked bag, priority boarding etc. can be added online.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Can you help please? - Really sick of this Empty Re: Can you help please? - Really sick of this

Post by michaeloleary Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 15:43

atoutprix wrote:If you - or one of your party - have already made the check-in on line, you cannot change the flight online :

If any passenger(s) included on a flight reservation has already checked in online then other passengers in the booking who have not checked in will be unable to make any flight changes to their booking and should contact a Ryanair call centre. Other services such as adding a checked bag, priority boarding etc. can be added online.

Thank you for your reply. But I have not checked in at all - the flight was booked, and then 2 hours later I found out I had to change the date.

Can anyone offer a solution to the website issue?
michaeloleary
michaeloleary
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 6 Aug 2011 - 20:37

If it wont work for the boss .. i blame the students he employed to set up the website. bounce
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum