Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRS instead of MR

2 posters

Go down

MRS instead of MR Empty MRS instead of MR

Post by crazybob Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 2:59

Hi everyone,
I was choosing the tickets for RY in a hurry: last ticket for good price, five more tickets to buy to complete the trip.
And I made a mistake (possibly after selecting MR and then scrolling down the page I scrolled to next option.)

So the question is: is it a problem if I am listed as MRS but am a man? (like normally I would mind being mistaken lol! ) but will RYanair know? The gender field isn´t on the boarding pass which I believe is the only thing the flight attendants have time for checking

I read a post about mistake in Nationality and the change being for free.
I do have some experience flying (50k km), also with RY, so I think I am 90% safe but just want to know if what you suggest.

Thank you
MRS instead of MR 86406

EDIT: hmmm, the name change online (also possibility of changing the gender) would be €108, over ten times the price of my ticket :-)
crazybob
crazybob
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

MRS instead of MR Empty Re: MRS instead of MR

Post by anna1981 Sun 7 Aug 2011 - 10:22

Like you said, the title is not on the boarding pass so it doesn't matter if you are a MRS instead of a MR. You don't have to bother calling to change it, it's perfectly fine to travel like this.
anna1981
anna1981
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2010-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by crazybob Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:59

I just bought two tickets, really cheap, both to my name. The outgoing one I have purposely with MRS, incoming correctly (don´t want to be stuck in a different city :-) )

I will let you know if everything goes fine when I come back at the end of September.
crazybob
crazybob
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

MRS instead of MR Empty NO problem at all

Post by crazybob Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 17:51

Hi everyone,
I just returned from a trip that I deliberately reserved going out with MRS. X Y and coming back as MR. X Y and I had no problem anywhere. As stated before, it is not on the flight ticket and nobody checks anything else.
crazybob
crazybob
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: