Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport

2 posters

Go down

Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport Empty Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport

Post by LARRY Sun 14 Aug 2011 - 22:50

hi folks.new here.have a query i hope i can get solved.im going to Brussels for a few days next month and im on the 6.50am flight back to dublin.as the trains dont run early to the airport is there a shuttle bus that i can get from the city to the airport? many thanks
LARRY
LARRY
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport Empty Re: Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 10:34

I often chose the bus company Teravision for this route but it seems the route is no longer operational.

try here

>> http://www.charleroi-airport.com/en/passengers/acces-and-parking/brussels-city-shuttle/index.html

Looks like this service offers a 04:00 and 04:30 departures from Brussels midi train station arriving charleroi approx 5 a.m or 05:30.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport Empty Re: Bus from Brussels to Charleroi Airport

Post by LARRY Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 18:09

nice 1.thanks a mill
LARRY
LARRY
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down