Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP??!!

3 posters

Go down

HELP??!! Empty HELP??!!

Post by grahlind Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 17:21

Hi there

Don't know where else to vent my frustrations about Ryanair, so joined this site!

Why has Ryanair changed it's policy on looking at fares online? Is it me, or is it the site?

When I check a flight price, it says 'low fares available'? You use to be able to see a full weeks prices but not anymore, or am I doing something wrong?

If it is a tactic of Ryanair then I think they will lose many customers, it is very frustrating to have to search for flights now, especially when your dates are flexible.

Can someone please help or respond? We have used Ryanair on numerous occasions but will think twice if this IS the new system.....

Many thanks

Grahlind
grahlind
grahlind
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

HELP??!! Empty Re: HELP??!!

Post by dohouch Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 18:28

Nothing whatever to do with Ryanair. Presume you are using the U.K. site as far as I know this is only on the U.K. site and is a result of Consumer legislation in U.K.

Solution: Top right hand corner change your language to Croatia(English), Czech (English), then you will see the fares for the whole week.
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by grahlind Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 8:02

Many, many thanks Dohouch, tried it and it worked!!

Might be worth Ryanair explaining this on the UK website???

Grahlind
grahlind
grahlind
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by photon Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 18:02

dohouch wrote:Nothing whatever to do with Ryanair. Presume you are using the U.K. site as far as I know this is only on the U.K. site and is a result of Consumer legislation in U.K.

Solution: Top right hand corner change your language to Croatia(English), Czech (English), then you will see the fares for the whole week.

Thankyou.

'I' also was led to believe it was a tactic used by Ryanair to prevent passengers (especially me) from choosing the lowest fares on both legs.

photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: