Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass

4 posters

Go down

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass Empty Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass

Post by marioboc Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:22

I was about to check in online but I have spotted that in my surname the last letter is missing.
For example: is BADOGLION whereas my right surname is BADOGLIONI
(I think I did not typed the last "i" when I booked online)

I have searched the internet and it seems that the policy of Ryanair about this sort of "GENUINE mistake" is to amend it for free if I call the Customer service (paying just the call cost).
Can I have some official answer? Please help me I have to fly very soon
Tx
marioboc
marioboc
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass Empty Re: Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass

Post by EchoVictorOscar Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 15:52

The only 'official' answer you'll get is if you contact the airline themselves - this is just a fan forum! But generally, people who make small mistakees like this have it changed free of charge.
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass Empty 2 min and 46 sec. to solve my problem: CONGRATS RYANAIR

Post by marioboc Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 19:27

GREAT! I have contacted the customer service and in 2:43 seconds I had my surname amended.
FANTASTIC.
marioboc
marioboc
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass Empty Re: Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass

Post by kaf Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 10:49

how did you contact customer service?
kaf
kaf
FR Starter
FR Starter

Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Misspelling name (1 letter) on the Boarding pass Empty Admin corrections

Post by David Pegg Thu 1 Sep 2011 - 23:50

I've done a couple of spelling mistakes in my time and Ryanair have very kindly corrected it FOC.
Had a nasty experience with sleasyjet though. Inadvertently put the wrong date on drop down window. Phoned Easy jet immediately and ended up with a £22 admin fee. Please get back on the Liverpool Belfast route Ryanair. Its abysmal without them
Dave
David Pegg
David Pegg
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum