Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some URGENT HELP!

3 posters

Go down

Need some URGENT HELP! Empty Need some URGENT HELP!

Post by calambur Sun 28 Aug 2011 - 14:36

So I booked a flight, did the whole online check-in. I might have made a mistake regarding the passport number by a single letter (T not J). Will I still be able to board the flight?
calambur
calambur
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Need some URGENT HELP! Empty Re: Need some URGENT HELP!

Post by focus Mon 29 Aug 2011 - 17:50

The N° of your passport isn't mentionned on your boardingpass: the agent just check - quickly - if flight N°, destination, date and name is correct: I think the dates are put in a database, but they never make a comparision between the computer and the papers (boardingpass and passport).

However, this is only working when you don't have luggage to check in or when you don't need to stamp your boardingcard. I don't know how it is when you must going by the dropp-off counter. The only way they can check it, is to look at the computer and I don't know if they have the time to check everything. But without luggage, I don't think it's a problem.

focus
focus
focus
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich00cap Tue 30 Aug 2011 - 8:43

Just so you know the full picture, TECHNICALLY they would have the right to refuse you if they noticed as they don't match but in reality they are very very unlikely to notice. I would however advise you to call Ryanair's call centre and ask to have it changed for complete peace of mind. You're not asking for a name, date or destination change so if you have time take the opportunity to correct it. Say you're doing it in the " interests of security" or something!
Rich00cap
Rich00cap
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down