Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money?

3 posters

Go down

one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money? Empty one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money?

Post by davide Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:46

One of our 4 members team cannot come with us. I have booked the tickets together. We will fly on this sunday.
1. Can i get back any money from the ticket price that will not be used?
2. What do i need to do to avoid any extra fee because one of us will not boarding. ( two-three years ago we missed our flight and the airline -not ryanair- charged extra fee because we were not there What a Face )
Thanks for helping!
davide
davide
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money? Empty Re: one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money?

Post by EchoVictorOscar Wed 28 Sep 2011 - 19:55

1 - No you won't get a refund
2 - There is no fee for not turning up. But only the 3 travelling should be checked-in online. If you check the person who is not travelling in this can cause headcount problems
EchoVictorOscar
EchoVictorOscar
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money? Empty Re: one of us cannot join the flight, does it cost extra money?

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 10:10

Ryanair will not refund - but maybe your friends travel insurance will, dependant on the reason for not being able to travel.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum