Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona

3 posters

Go down

Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona Empty Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona

Post by jrthomson Mon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:33

Does anyone know what is happening with the Prestwick to Gerona flights. I am trying to book from March 26 onwards but the website is not showing flights available although the site does show flights from Gerona to Prestwick starting in March. Very confusing. Also this security check business is driving me crazy.

Gleber
jrthomson
jrthomson
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona Empty Re: Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona

Post by claire6hy Mon 12 Dec 2011 - 12:43

i got this email ( i fly in june) IMPORTANT - CHANGE OF ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE AIRPORT

Ryanair wish to advise that due to operational requirements from the 23rd March 2012 flights previously scheduled to operate to/ from Girona Airport to/from Glasgow Prestwick Airport will operate to/from Terminal 2 at ‘Aeroport del Prat’ in Barcelona.

Some departure dates/times may have also been changed. Please review your new travel itinerary below.

Ryanair apologise for any inconvenience caused by these changes to your flight itinerary.

Please advise any other passengers who may be travelling in your party of the changes.
claire6hy
claire6hy
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona Empty Re: Ryanair flights from Prestwick to Gerona

Post by photon Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 13:51

It is Girona.
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down