Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012

3 posters

Go down

Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012 Empty Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012

Post by KellyMorris Fri 27 Jan 2012 - 23:30

It a long story, but I booked 6 flights on 16/01/12 - 4 @ 60.98 each and 2 @ £70.44 each.
To book the remaining 4 flights that I need, are today, £184.11 each, mostly because they are no longer taxes free.
Any ideas as to whether there will be a sale soon? Should I wait another week or so, for the 2 months before we fly window?
What do you suggest?
Regards
Kelly
KellyMorris
KellyMorris
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012 Empty Re: Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012

Post by atoutprix Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 12:08

The current sale is for flights in february-march.
There will soon be a sale for april flights - but no guarantee there will be a promotional fare for your flights as they are during the Easter holidays ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012 Empty Re: Booking flights, Bristol to Palma 2nd April 2012

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 28 Jan 2012 - 23:15

If you fly in 2 months time - I would guess £prices would not really change too much now - i cannot advise you when to book but prices can go up again but may also go down, there is no concrete answer - its just a pity you didnt buy all at the time you bought the rest, always start looking for flights 2-3 months before you travel and when prices tally with your budget buy buy buy lol. it is a bit of a gamble but it does pay to view Ryanairs booking site daily.

good luck and happy hols
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down