Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise!

3 posters

Go down

cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise! Empty cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise!

Post by knewbold Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 14:13

hi
silly question, but im wanting to take the missus to dublin

her passport expired some time ago, so i guess i could renew it for her, but im wanting to go next month - so im after something cheap!

is there a cheap EEU/uk national card that is accepted,

the citizen card isnt accepted but i need a alternative,

she cannot drive, so has no driving licence

what can i get, quickly and cheaply

thanks
knewbold
knewbold
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-01

Back to top Go down

cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise! Empty Re: cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise!

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 14:18

Hi and welcome, To my knowledge you will need a passport, I am sure you will have a more positive answer before the days out.

Regards
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise! Empty Re: cheapest uk photo id needed for suprise!

Post by atoutprix Thu 1 Mar 2012 - 14:52

http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions#regulations-traveldocumentation

THE ONLY FORMS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS ACCEPTED ON RYANAIR FLIGHTS ARE:
• A valid passport – (see below - */and ** below)
• A valid National Identity Card issued by the government of a European Economic Area (EEA) country. (Only the following EEA countries currentlyissue National Identity Cards acceptable for carriage on Ryanair flights: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland)
• A valid German Government issued ‘Kinderausweis’ travel document
• A valid Italian ‘Certificato Di Nascita’ with photo (for use by children under 16 years) which has been endorsed as ‘VALIDO PER L'ESPATRIO’ for travel on international flights, no endorsement is required when travelling on Italian domestic flights.. It is the passenger's personal responsibility to ensure that this document meets the requirements of immigration and other governmental authorities at the destination airport - see ** below.
• A valid Italian AT/BT card (for Italian domestic flights only).
• A valid UN Refugee Convention Travel Document – (issued in accordance with Article 28(1) of the 1951 UN Convention, by a Government in place of a valid passport.)
• A valid Convention Travel Document – (issued in accordance with Article 27 of the 1954 UN Convention for Stateless Persons, by a contracting state in place of a valid passport)
• A valid Collective Passport issued by an EU/EEA country

* It is acceptable for children under 16 to travel on the valid passport of the parent with whom they are travelling, if they are included on that passport.

** When a child is listed on the valid passport of the parent with whom they are travelling the accompanying adult’s travel document details must be duplicated in the child’s document details section during the online check-in process.

atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum