Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Given Wrong E-Mail to Ryanair

3 posters

Go down

Given Wrong E-Mail to Ryanair Empty Given Wrong E-Mail to Ryanair

Post by Marcelo_cwb Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 1:37

Hi,

Last night I booked an online flight for me. However I inadvertantly put in the wrong e-mail address, .co.uk instead of .com
Ive looked on the Ryanair website but can't find anywhere that I can change this.
Is this going to cause problems when he tries to access online check in?

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE !!!!
Marcelo_cwb
Marcelo_cwb
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Given Wrong E-Mail to Ryanair Empty Re: Given Wrong E-Mail to Ryanair

Post by atoutprix Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 10:57

When you'll check-in online, you'll have to put the same (wrong) e-mail adress.
But in the meantime, if there is an announcement by Ryanair about your flight (change of hour, change of terminal, etc), the message will be sent at the wrong adress and you'll miss it ...
If you don't want to take that risk, you can call the customer service department :
http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/contact-numbers
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by photon Fri 23 Mar 2012 - 15:35

Marcelo_cwb wrote:Hi,

Last night I booked an online flight for me. However I inadvertantly put in the wrong e-mail address, .co.uk instead of .com
Ive looked on the Ryanair website but can't find anywhere that I can change this.
Is this going to cause problems when he tries to access online check in?

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE !!!!

A bigger risk is that if the wrong e-mail address exists, then the person reading that e-mail can change flights, names, etc without having to pay for the changes themselves.
I may be wrong, but ryanair uses your debit card details saved in the previous booking to purchase the ammended ticket. I had a flight cancellation last month and whilst reselecting my flights I was taken to the payment page where my debit card details had been saved (debit card numbers crossed off). All I had to do remarkably was to just hit the 'payment' button without having to re-enter my debit card details.

The sensible and only way to sort this out is to call the 10p a minute number shown on the website. You'll no doubt need your debit card details used in the booking, details of the your flight schedule, and reservation number (if you have it).
photon
photon
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down