Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change fly date

2 posters

Go down

Change fly date Empty Change fly date

Post by bdtuhin007 Thu 17 May 2012 - 16:58

hi, I would like to change my journey date. I have booked checking baggage also. So how can I change fly date by paying small amount of money?
bdtuhin007
bdtuhin007
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Change fly date Empty Re: Change fly date

Post by atoutprix Thu 17 May 2012 - 19:13

http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions#regulations-flightandnamechanges

Flight dates, times and routes are changeable (subject to seat availability).Such flight changes can be made up to 4 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time either online (unless you have already checked in online*)or via a reservation centre (subject to opening hours). Internet/web only fares cannot be booked when flight changes are made through an airport or reservation centre. Bookings that include a Spanish resident discount or Spanish large family discount cannot be changed online, please contact a Ryanair reservation centre during opening hours.

Flight Change fees are charged per one way flight/per person. Prices vary and prices are seasonal - please see our Table of Fees for details . In addition to these flight change fees, any price difference between the original fare paid and the lowest total price available at the time of the flight change is charged. Please note that if the fare on the new flight is lower, no refund will be made.

Flight change fees vary between 30 and 60 euros/GBP per one way flight per person, see :

http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions#regulations-tableoffees

First check if booking another flight is not cheaper than paying the change fee ...
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down