Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

online check in

3 posters

Go down

online check in Empty online check in

Post by devilssnare Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 20:28

Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I booked a retour flight from eindhoven to london stansted and I think that I've checked in online but I'm not sure because I didn't get any sort of confirmation email and now there is a email from ryanair travel advisory that I've to check in between 15 days till 4 hours before flight. So if I've printed the boardingpass does this automatically mean that I have checked in?

Kind Regards,

A worried passenger. Wink
devilssnare
devilssnare
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

online check in Empty Re: online check in

Post by bateryan Sat 16 Jun 2012 - 22:55

Don't worry, you're OK. The printed boarding pass is the confirmation. I believe you can also check your status via 'Manage my booking'. The 'warning' emails about online check-in are being send whether you have done so allready or not.
bateryan
bateryan
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by HollandRyanair Sun 17 Jun 2012 - 15:30

devilssnare wrote:Hello everyone,

A few weeks ago I booked a retour flight from eindhoven to london stansted and I think that I've checked in online but I'm not sure because I didn't get any sort of confirmation email and now there is a email from ryanair travel advisory that I've to check in between 15 days till 4 hours before flight. So if I've printed the boardingpass does this automatically mean that I have checked in?

Kind Regards,

A worried passenger. Wink

Maak je inderdaad geen zorgen. Je ontvangt geen bevestigingsmail van het online inchecken, maar de boardingpasses in pdf-bestand. Die moet je uitprinten en samen met je ID/paspoort meenemen. Het mailtje wordt zoals al gezegd altijd verstuurd, ook als je al bent ingecheckt.

Fijne vlucht
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down