Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airport passenger information

2 posters

Go down

Airport passenger information Empty Airport passenger information

Post by washton Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 19:26

Could some-one please tell me how to get onto the airport passenger information details that we now need to supply before we fly. There is a web link on ryanairs site but the internet says there is no such link. I've tried to phone them up but they are too busy and say that you have to go onto their website! I'm getting nowhere & we fly next friday. Please help.
washton
washton
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Airport passenger information Empty Re: Airport passenger information

Post by stevestrac Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 10:21

I take it, you are flying to a Spanish destination, by what you are asking, as this information is only required by the Spanish Authorities.

Quote from Ryanair's site:-

Ryanair are required to collect the passport or EEA issued National Identity Card details of all passengers departing from the UK, IRELAND, MOROCCO AND SWITZERLAND to Spain or the Canary Islands/Balearic Islands.

The link has just worked for me, whilst just looking for you. On the home page, www.ryanair.com, on the left hand side of the page about half-way down, you will see a red bordered box entitled "MY FLIGHT".

The top option is Advance Passenger Information, if you click this, you will then have to enter your confirmation number and one of the two options of security questions (i.e. card number you booked flight with or e-mail address and the from and to airports.)

Now having said that......... I have just tried entering my details for a flight to Spain I am going to in July, and after doing what I have described above, there then comes up an error page and I'm unable to continue, so I can see where you are coming from, if you have got as far as that and thats what you are asking about.

All I can say is to call them and say some thing to the effect of...... "You know we can only supply this information on the web-site?" Call centre should then say "Yes." Then you say. "Any chance one of your IT department could fix the web-site to enable me to do it, as all weekend, you've got an error page whilst attempting to input the information."

Might help. Sorry I couldn't any further, but I've got to leave now, FR211 is calling me Very Happy . STN-DUB for £10. I'll see you all after Wednesday!
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by washton Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 13:40

Thanks for your help. I must admit i went into the other web link where you should just click, so there are 2 ways. Obviously I picked the wrong one, or the one that wouldn't work. I've managed it now. Thanks again.
washton
washton
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down