Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Ryanair flying from London to Girona in 2013?

2 posters

Go down

Are Ryanair flying from London to Girona in 2013? Empty Are Ryanair flying from London to Girona in 2013?

Post by lors_mcg Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 16:28

I am getting married in Girona next year and my family and friends are looking to book flights but none are shown for the dates. In fact it seems no flights have been released past Novemeber. Is this normal? Has the route been cancelled? I can't find any news of it if that is the case and the airport is still listed as a destination on the website... I'm confused! Please help!! Smile
lors_mcg
lors_mcg
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-08-31

Back to top Go down

Are Ryanair flying from London to Girona in 2013? Empty Re: Are Ryanair flying from London to Girona in 2013?

Post by HollandRyanair Fri 31 Aug 2012 - 20:41

lors_mcg wrote:I am getting married in Girona next year and my family and friends are looking to book flights but none are shown for the dates. In fact it seems no flights have been released past Novemeber. Is this normal? Has the route been cancelled? I can't find any news of it if that is the case and the airport is still listed as a destination on the website... I'm confused! Please help!! Smile

London Luton/Stansted - Girona are seasonal (summer) routes, so no flights between end of October and end of March. London Stansted - Barcelona (BCN) is available for booking for the winter. If your family and friends want to fly to Girona: Birmingham-Girona is an option for the winter or book two 'connecting' flights (Stansted-Eindhoven/Weeze/Hahn-Girona.

Hope this helps Smile
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down