Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller)

3 posters

Go down

Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller) Empty Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller)

Post by tmarci03 Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 23:21

I would like to ask you, that what is the current situation with the moneybookers and neteller prepaid mastercards. Are those cards still working, if I would like to buy tickets without admin fees?
tmarci03
tmarci03
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller) Empty Re: Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller)

Post by tmarci03 Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 15:10

Well, maybe it depends on, from which country are you buying the tickets.. I am from Hungary.
tmarci03
tmarci03
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller) Empty Re: Prepaid mastercards (moneybookers, neteller)

Post by dohouch Mon 15 Oct 2012 - 18:43

Don't know everything, but IMHO if you are buying a ticket originating from Ireland,U.K., Spain, Germany and Italy, moneybookers and neteller prepaid mastercards will not avoid charges, BUT if u buy a return ticket from Hungary to any of these countries then u will be O.K. IMHO
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by puddy-woo Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 14:51

I thought Ryanair did a card themselves that didnt carry charges?

Check out my apartment at -www.alicanteholidayvillas.com/listing/2-bedroom-first-floor-part-air-conditioned-apartment-overlooking-pools-and-within-walking-distance-of-the-beach-146.html
puddy-woo
puddy-woo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by dohouch Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 7:51

I thought Ryanair did a card themselves that didnt carry charges?

Ryanair Cashpassport

Yes for residents and passport holders of U.K., Ireland, Germany, Italy and Spain

Was unable to find info, but if you have such a card not sure if you will escape charges buying outside your own country or in a country that that is not
in the list -- U.K., Ireland, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Somebody might confirm this if true, OR?
dohouch
dohouch
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum