Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with confirmation

2 posters

Go down

Problem with confirmation Empty Problem with confirmation

Post by dexter Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 14:51

Hi. First of all, sorry for my english clown. I hope you can understand.

I've booked a flight this morning, but in the last step (after payment) the webpage had an error and it didn't show my confirmation number.

I haven't received the confirmation email either, so I don't know whether my reservation is confirmed or not. I suppose I have to wait some more time for the email, but what happen if I don't receive it?

Thanks.
dexter
dexter
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Problem with confirmation Empty Re: Problem with confirmation

Post by atoutprix Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 17:53

I hope that you have make a note of your confirmation number !
You can then go on www.ryanair.com, click on "Manage my booking" ( high on the left of the first page), then on "view my booking".
If you have not taken down your confirmation number (do it the next time and always !), then you can wait for the confirmation e-mail. It arrives soon after, sometimes a bit later, sometimes never ... in this case, you have to call them by phone.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 19:47

atoutprix wrote:I hope that you have make a note of your confirmation number !
You can then go on www.ryanair.com, click on "Manage my booking" ( high on the left of the first page), then on "view my booking".
If you have not taken down your confirmation number (do it the next time and always !), then you can wait for the confirmation e-mail. It arrives soon after, sometimes a bit later, sometimes never ... in this case, you have to call them by phone.

That's the problem. The web didn't show the last page with the confirmation number. I have to say that the webpage isn't working right these days. Anyway... I suppose I will have to call by phone. Thanks for your help.
dexter
dexter
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 19:54

Sorry, I hadn't properly read your message. I thinK the best way is to call them, they are very helpful and can tell you where you are with your booking, and send you another confirmation if the booking is effective.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: