Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12???

2 posters

Go down

Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12??? Empty Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12???

Post by kost Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 14:41

Hi, guys!
Could anybody tell me where did the flights to Memmingen gone? The search results are empty from any available starting point - actually I tried Stockholm and there are no flights for the whole winter! Does ryanair still operate this route?

thanks!!!
kost
kost
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12??? Empty Re: Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12???

Post by HollandRyanair Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 14:52

kost wrote:Hi, guys!
Could anybody tell me where did the flights to Memmingen gone? The search results are empty from any available starting point - actually I tried Stockholm and there are no flights for the whole winter! Does ryanair still operate this route?

thanks!!!

That's right. The route Stockholm-Skavsta - Memmingen is not operated in de winter, so will probably be back in April 2013. Until then no flight on that route.

I'm sorry.
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12??? Empty Re: Where is Stockholm-Memmingen flight at Winter'12???

Post by kost Sun 25 Nov 2012 - 15:04

pity Sad
thanks for your help!!!
kost
kost
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum