Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bye bye cheap ryanair flights

5 posters

Go down

bye bye cheap ryanair flights Empty bye bye cheap ryanair flights

Post by Ernie2013 Sat 1 Dec 2012 - 10:46

Even though Ryanair will always be my favourite airline, we've seen quite some bad changes over the last years... Annoying captcha's that return every 2 or 3 times, a 6 euro admin fee, and now another 6 EUR cost for all debit card payments... Bye bye 5 and 9.99 EUR flights... byebye daytripping... what other annoying measure will be next?...
Ernie2013
Ernie2013
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

bye bye cheap ryanair flights Empty Re: bye bye cheap ryanair flights

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 11:00

Ernie2013 wrote:Even though Ryanair will always be my favourite airline, we've seen quite some bad changes over the last years... Annoying captcha's that return every 2 or 3 times, a 6 euro admin fee, and now another 6 EUR cost for all debit card payments... Bye bye 5 and 9.99 EUR flights... byebye daytripping... what other annoying measure will be next?...

MOL was happy for the reduction in fares if all paid by cash passport so adding this fee to all flights can only be benefiting shareholders.
Who knows Mol may reduce flights by £/€6 in the near future with only a 2% cc in place, either way passengers will look/book the lowest prices and if other carriers are lower, then i am sure Ryanair numbers will drop.
Time will tell - who knows what the future holds- maybe a sale in 2013 all flights slashed by £/€6 PP each way bounce
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by atoutprix Mon 3 Dec 2012 - 14:05

Ernie2013 wrote:Bye bye 5 and 9.99 EUR flights... byebye daytripping...

Yes, we can hope that for a few special promotions, the 6 euros fee will be withdrawn ... but on the whole, the Mastercard Prapaid main advantage is lost, it seems.
And, like Ernie2013, I fear that the really cheap flights (less than 5 or even 10 euros) are a thing of the past.
We'll have to make do with the new prices. No "byebye to daytripping", though, but surely less often Sad
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

bye bye cheap ryanair flights Empty question

Post by Ernie2013 Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:45

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. Does anyone think the 6 euros extra will be withdrawn somewhere in the future? Or 'included' in the base price? regards, Ernie
Ernie2013
Ernie2013
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 5 Dec 2012 - 20:44

Ernie2013 wrote:Hi guys, thanks for your replies. Does anyone think the 6 euros extra will be withdrawn somewhere in the future? Or 'included' in the base price? regards, Ernie

Hi, There maybe plans in the future unsure(Ryanair prices change all the time).. example before the whole fee changes, i was looking at flights from MAN to CRL. prices were £12 when caspassport deductions were valid... After the change the price went to £18 for the same flight/s... yesterday and today prices can be seen at £15 .. so for this route they are going in the direction, prices can change and i would advise you to check Ryanairs site every other day... i spend a few minutes on it daily just incase bounce

Regards
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HollandRyanair Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 13:00

Luckily I can see clear compensations being made by FR in the prices Smile For example I monitored Eindhoven-Reus for January: 12,00 before the admin fee, 18,00 the day that we couldn't dodge the fee anymore, yesterday it was 15,00 incl admin and today it's 14,00. Same can be said for Maastricht - London Stansted, first it was 12,00 all-in (12,00 fare + 0,00 admin), now it's 9,99 all-in (3,99 fare + 6,00 admin)

It's not looking that bad guys Smile
HollandRyanair
HollandRyanair
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 13:55

MAN>CRL>MAN today £14 per flight.. with a debit card and not paying the 2% i am paying £2 more than i would before November30th..and i do not need to add a minimum of £150 to a cashpassport... so things are looking promising.
I will look serious to buy in 2013 (christmas is taking my money santa bounce ) and if the prices are cheap i will buy a few as normal.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernie2013 Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:06

Some promising news indeed!! Let's hope for the best for 2013! Please Mr. O'Leary, please keep considering those who love travelling, but don't want to spend fortunes!Smile Keep flying high guys!
Ernie2013
Ernie2013
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:09

Prices back to £€12... cheers
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 18 Dec 2012 - 16:25

Many routes from €8.. looking good.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sbutty Wed 19 Dec 2012 - 9:46

I'm not too worried, My last FR flight MAN - MAD back in June was £25 return including all the check in fee etc.

Currently price watching for my next trip in the new year. theres some on there for as little as a tenner. I find that it helps that I'm not bothered where I am going, so I'm open to a few destinations, meaning I can find the best prices! bounce
Sbutty
Sbutty
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down