Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

name amendment on flight

2 posters

Go down

name amendment on flight Empty name amendment on flight

Post by sevyo Thu 10 Jul 2008 - 16:21

Hi, been trying to call ryanair from their number on web , managed to go through 3 days ago , got cut off , now impossible to speak to anyone, line is always saying 'busy' not even put in a waiting queue, emailed but they are not interested, am not impressed with the customer service side before the flight I tell you!
i HAVE A NAME CHANGE QUERY . MY DAUGHTER WAS ISSUED A UK PASSPORT 5 YEARS AGO BUT NOW IS NOT BEING REISSUED BECAUSE guess what WAS ISSUED BY MISTAKE nad we flew back and forth to france during that time, amazing!! Since I booked our ticket before getting this response I have put her uk registered name which is my name + partner last names. Now I'd liek to know if I keep it that way, will I be refused on check in because the name will partly match the french passport (showing her details with her dads name)? or do I need to pay £80 to amend the name?
Regards
Hope I get a response form this site! Am flying this saturday!
sevyo
sevyo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

name amendment on flight Empty there's no replies just views!!!

Post by sevyo Thu 10 Jul 2008 - 16:29

Wink sorry, am too keen to get answers!
sevyo
sevyo
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

name amendment on flight Empty Re: name amendment on flight

Post by stevestrac Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 4:45

I'm not too sure what you are trying to get at there, more than likely the few beers I've had after work, rather than what you're saying.

I will just say, last month I flew into Dublin (booked by myself) and flew back from Shannon (booked by a friend). My friend didn't spell my surname correctly for the return flight. Although this was the difference between an A and an E in the surname on this occasion.

I went straight to the ticket deskon arrival at Shannon airport, ans said "I think I might be in trouble here... It will probably cost me moeny...." Anyway, I explained the situation, as above and showed my passport and boarding card for the outbound journey, with the confirmation for my return flight.

The girl, said that's fine I'll just change it on the system for you. No Charge, NOTHING.

NOW, I cannot say this will happen at any other airport, and also from your circumstances, but this is the one occasion, it work out OK for me.
stevestrac
stevestrac
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

name amendment on flight Empty Re: name amendment on flight

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: