Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Customers still Right?

Go down

Are Customers still Right? Empty Are Customers still Right?

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 15:32

It seems Ryanair are always in the news year upon year and labelled the worst airline man ever created.(Is this recognised by the Guinness Book of Records?) if so... Ryanair want their trophy or a nicely framed certificate.

The media seem to be the biggest fan of Ryanair and have recently donated a large sum of money to a Ryanair charity ( The Jack & Jill Children’s Foundation.” Wink. Thankyou
see the link >> http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/sunday-times-pays-substantial-damages-ryanair-over-safety-breaches-story

The media like Ryanair - Ryanair stories attract their readers and create a good €£income for their talented reporters who write/print stories regardless if they are fact or fiction.

Then we have other Carriers who must employ the 'special people' to look for the smallest of faults against Ryanair on the basis of- If you find nothing Make Something Up- Also known as (The needle in a haystack scenario with a Lime twist-not a bad name for a inflight cocktail, soon available on all RYR flights @ €50 per 25cl).

Transponder code of the month - SOS has been heard several times this week by one airline with a similiar name.

If Ryanair are so bad it puzzles me why passenger numbers grow and grow - Now i am still a believer in the customer is always right- Are my thoughts still valid?

Should we not trust our public anymore or Are Customers still Right?

Regards
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum