Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International or domestic terminal

3 posters

Go down

International or domestic terminal Empty International or domestic terminal

Post by valdu Fri 18 Jan 2013 - 21:06

I will arrive from Canary (spain) at15.30 with Ryanair to Stansted.If it is international flight do i have time to reach to the gates 40-59 at 16.15 departure(45min)?The flight is domestic or international?
valdu
valdu
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

International or domestic terminal Empty Re: International or domestic terminal

Post by Rich00cap Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 23:51

I'm sorry but with all due respect, do you really need to ask whether a flight from Spain to the UK is a domestic or international flight? If so then that really is a bit worrying.
Rich00cap
Rich00cap
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbadalimonster Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 6:35

I assume the OP is wanting to transfer flights at Stansted. Ryanair at Stansted (and indeed Stansted generally) is point to point - so in order to transfer flights you would have to collect baggage, leave and come back in.

I don't THINK there is any facility for airside transfer even with hand baggage only. From Canary Islands in particular you would need to clear customs as STN would be your first port of entry into the EU (although Canary Islands are Spain they are outside the EU for customs purposes).

Would you be able to do it in 45 minutes? If the inbound flight was early, and there was no delay in passport control and no delay at security getting back airside, you MIGHT have a chance. I've got from car park to plane in 25 minutes once at Stansted and it's not uncommon on an incoming RYR to get through quickly. But miss the next flight at your peril - you probably wouldn't get a refund. If the next flight were really cheap I might book it, but also have the later one booked. Smile
bigbadalimonster
bigbadalimonster
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down