Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUB-TLL on 19th of March, anyone with a ticket?

2 posters

Go down

DUB-TLL on 19th of March, anyone with a ticket? Empty DUB-TLL on 19th of March, anyone with a ticket?

Post by bananarama Sun 17 Mar 2013 - 15:44

I know this is not exactly searching for the cheapest flight, but I really need to ask this:
Is there anyone flying from DUB to TLL on 19th of March and not really needing a ticket? The flight is sold out, but I really need to get on it. I am ready to pay for it - plus the name change of course. Let me know here, if anyone is interested.
bananarama
bananarama
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Back to top Go down

DUB-TLL on 19th of March, anyone with a ticket? Empty Re: DUB-TLL on 19th of March, anyone with a ticket?

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 18 Mar 2013 - 2:04

bananarama wrote:I know this is not exactly searching for the cheapest flight, but I really need to ask this:
Is there anyone flying from DUB to TLL on 19th of March and not really needing a ticket? The flight is sold out, but I really need to get on it. I am ready to pay for it - plus the name change of course. Let me know here, if anyone is interested.

There are no ONLINE available flights departing on the Tue, Mar 19 date to soon The next date is 23rd...
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down