Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

excessive charges

Go down

excessive charges Empty excessive charges

Post by Rich00cap Thu 17 Jul 2008 - 12:16

I really think Ryanair have gone too far this time. As like other posters to this forum a return booking for two people set me back £16 in debit card fees. I have a friend who works for a debit card processing company and he says the max Ryanair would be charged PER TRANSACTION would be around 60p, probably less as they are likely to negotiate a substantial discount bearing in mind the amount of business they generate. So where does the approx £15.50 go that we are forced to pay? Straight into their profits that's why.It would make no difference if it was a single or return or if there were one or 10 passengers, it is grossly unfair!
it is very easy for Ryanair to boast No Fuel Surcharges Ever if they just disguise it as something else.
It also surely can't be legal for Ryanair to charge passengers twice for one transaction or four times as I was by daring to travel with a friend? I didn't book two singles as two seperate bookings and to charge it per passenger per one way flight is scandalous. I called The Office Of Fair Trading and they are very interested in making a complaint about this issue.
In a nutshell what they charge to the customer it is a gross misrepresentation of what they are charged themselves and surely cannot be legal?
Rich00cap
Rich00cap
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum