Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no.

2 posters

Go down

Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no. Empty Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no.

Post by flyfree Sat 4 May 2013 - 19:25

Hello all,

I booked a flight yesterday evening from Manchester to Paris and when I clicked on pay a message popped up to say I shouldn't touch anything as it could take a while. So I didn't. And I still haven't.

The only thing to appear on my screen at that moment was a recapitulation of my flights and the total cost.

There was no reservation number and no email sent either to my inbox or spam.

On 'manage my bookings' Option 3 I get an error message to say the information given during the registration doesn't correspond to what you have just given. Check the inforation is correct and try again.

If I try to do the check-in (as I leave in less than 15 days, I just get a blank screen).

I have tried calling them all morning and it is impossible to get through.

Nothing has been debited from my account.

Based on your experiences with Ryanair:
Would anyone say that my flight is booked or not?
How long does Ryanair usually take to debit your account considering I booked on a Friday evening?
Should I go ahead and get a flight elsewhere or wait a bit longer in case I get debited from Ryanair?

I have never had this problem before when buying things on Internet. Systematically you get an email of some sort, nut this is the first time I tried Ryanair (apart from once maybe many many years ago and I don't remember any problems)

Thank you for any light you can shed on this matter.

flyfree
flyfree
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-05-04

Back to top Go down

Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no. Empty Re: Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no.

Post by flyfree Sat 4 May 2013 - 19:30

Update : I tried checking using Firefox and also Google Chrome, but it was the same as what I described above for both browsers.
flyfree
flyfree
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no. Empty Re: Booked flight but no email confirmation, no registration no.

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 5 May 2013 - 3:06

Flights confirmed are done so by the email you entered.... I take it you have not got a reference number posted in a email to you.?
Manage my flight means nothing to you ... then -

Phone Ryanair later - they will confirm the booking was not made, then re-book.

Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfree Sun 5 May 2013 - 11:28

Thank you Ryanair flyer.

In answer to you I have no reservation number, no confirmation email and nothing shows up on 'Manage my flight' and nobody answers when I call them.

Quite an awkward situation which I never had before.
flyfree
flyfree
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfree Sun 5 May 2013 - 18:18

Update: Finally got through to Ryanair by phone and no booking had been made.

I shut down all my windows and using just one, I rebooked the flight, got my registration number, confirmation email, did the check-in - all within ten minutes.
flyfree
flyfree
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Mon 6 May 2013 - 14:39

Wink Enjoy your flight.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfree Mon 6 May 2013 - 16:06

Thanks a lot.

Will do.
flyfree
flyfree
FR Starter
FR Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum