Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not using outbound flight.

2 posters

Go down

Not using outbound flight. Empty Not using outbound flight.

Post by Chipembele Mon 12 Aug 2013 - 21:02

Ok, so I booked a return flight for 22-29 August with Ryanair. I'm now flying out three days earlier with jet2 so not using the outbound flight. I will still be coming back on 29 with ryanair. How do I go on about checking in online? Do I check in for both then just not use the outbound or just check in for the return?

I found this on the site but it doesn't say what needs to be done as regards checking in.

All Ryanair flights are fully changeable but cannot be cancelled. Passengers are therefore not required to notify us if they are unable to travel on their booked flights. Passengers who do not use their outbound flight may use their return flight. Ryanair flight dates/times/routes can be changed up to 4 hours before the flight departure time via the Manage My Booking section of the website. Name changes may be made up to 4 hours before to the outbound flight.

Any help appreciated

Chip
Chipembele
Chipembele
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Not using outbound flight. Empty Re: Not using outbound flight.

Post by atoutprix Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 10:43

I guess it must be possible to check-in only for the return flight; but if it does not work, you can check-in for both flights, no problem.
Most high-cost airlines won't let you board the inbound flight if you have not been on the outbound flight - not Ryanair !
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chipembele Tue 13 Aug 2013 - 10:45

Thankyou. I checked in for just the inbound flight and have left the outbound empty.
Chipembele
Chipembele
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down