Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improving website

Go down

Improving website Empty Improving website

Post by atoutprix Tue 1 Oct 2013 - 16:35

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/consumer/michael-o-leary-promises-to-improve-ryanair-s-awful-website-1.1545561

Extract :

Ryanair chief executive Michael O’Leary has promised improvements in the coming weeks to the airline’s website which he admitted was “very clunky”.

In a Prime Time interview on RTÉ television last night, Mr O’Leary said there were a number of things the airline needed to improve.
“If you look at the way our website works it’s very clunky, it’s very frustrating and difficult to get through.
“It’s the source of most complaints I get from customers. They like our fares, they love our punctuality, they like the service we deliver but they think the website is awful and I agree with them.
“You’re going to see us roll out a couple of developments in the coming weeks where we make our website much simpler to engage with.”

On Ryanair’s attitude to customers he said: “There is no doubt I’ve made mistakes. There’s no doubt I need to learn from those mistakes.
He added: “We have to be a little bit more sensitive and responsive to the customers.”
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down