Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travelling with a newborn baby

2 posters

Go down

Travelling with a newborn baby Empty Travelling with a newborn baby

Post by Maria81 Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 20:40

I am traveling to Spain with my newborn baby next week. She is too small for a pushchair so I will be taking her pram which folds down into two parts the carrycot and the wheels. Will be able to take this through the airport and put it in the hold at the steps of the aircraft?
Maria81
Maria81
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-10-14

Back to top Go down

Travelling with a newborn baby Empty Re: Travelling with a newborn baby

Post by atoutprix Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 22:41

http://www.ryanair.com/en/terms-and-conditions

There is no checked/hand baggage allowance for infants. However, one fully collapsible pushchair/double pushchair/travel system/baby sling per child may be carried free of charge. Additional infant equipment such as car/booster seats and travel cots may be carried in addition to your personal checked baggage allowance. Infant equipment up to a maximum of 20kilos (car/booster seats and travel cots) booked online is charged at the rate of £10/€10 per item/per one way flight or at the airport or through a Ryanair call centre, the higher rate of £20/€20per item/per one way flight will apply. Any infant equipment weighing over the 20 kilos allowance will be charged for the excess at the applicable excess baggage rate per kilo.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum