Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New gauge

3 posters

Go down

New gauge Empty New gauge

Post by atoutprix Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 11:43

Due to the change of politics as regards the cabin luggage (now two) , new gauges have been introduced (seen here at Roma Ciampino yesterday)

New gauge Hzgl

New gauge Oc8n

Ryanair today (28 Nov) confirmed that from Sunday ( 1 Dec) all Ryanair passengers may now bring a second small carry-on bag (35 x 20 x 20cm) on board, in addition to a free 10kg cabin bag allowance.
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

New gauge Empty Re: New gauge

Post by sebbivism Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 18:31

My question is, how heavy can this 2nd small bag be? There is no weight restrictions for that one? I will gladly put my DSLR camera into that small bag then!

Also, English is not my first language but I don't really understand
"OUR SIZER IS BIGGER THAN OUR 50x40x20 LIMIT"

What are they meaning? Shouldn't it say "YOUR SIZES..."? I mean, your bag size does not fit our bag dimension policy and boarding the bag is denied?

Anyway, happy news (and finally they updated with the latest logotype) but this is not really anything revolutionary. I hope people realise that this 2nd small bag must fit under the seat in front of them, similar to Wizz Air's "free of charge small bag".
sebbivism
sebbivism
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RYR Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 12:50

sebbivism wrote:
Also, English is not my first language but I don't really understand
"OUR SIZER IS BIGGER THAN OUR 50x40x20 LIMIT"

What are they meaning? Shouldn't it say "YOUR SIZES..."? I mean, your bag size does not fit our bag dimension policy and boarding the bag is denied?

The 'sizer' is the blue cage you place your bag into. So when they say "Our sizer is bigger than our 50x40x20 limit" they mean the blue cage is bigger than 55x40x20.     :-D
RYR
RYR
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: