Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girona will get less traffic summer 2014?

Go down

Girona will get less traffic summer 2014? Empty Girona will get less traffic summer 2014?

Post by sebbivism Thu 5 Dec 2013 - 18:43

I just now realized that it's not possible to book tickets in summer 2014 to Girona from several Swedish airports such as Stockholm-Västerås, Gothenburg City, Malmö and Kalmar.  Will Girona have less traffic during summer 2014?

Stockholm-Västerås has 4 summer routes, Alicante, Girona, Malaga and Palma, all other three are bookable from April 1, 2014 but not Girona? It's still in the destination list but is not listed under "New Routes".

Stockholm-Västerås ↔ Girona and Gothenburg City ↔ Girona were very popular so I don't get why they would remove those routes? Can it be that they're moving traffic from Girona to Barcelona El Prat? I know Stockholm-Skvasta had Girona for several years, but changed to Barcelona El Prat 1-2 years ago...

Any thoughts about this? I contacted Västerås Airport and they didn't know what's happening with Girona route, all is decided by Ryanair..
sebbivism
sebbivism
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down