Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in"

3 posters

Go down

Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in" Empty Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in"

Post by Joshua Adshead Sat 21 Dec 2013 - 10:22

Hello, sorry this is my first time making a post like this on ryanair so you will have to excuse me if i am incorrect or if there are any issues in how i explain my problem. i have been flying with ryanair for about a year solid now to fly betwen belgium and english to visit my girlfriend. on my recent purchase of a ticket to return from belgium to england for christmas and to then go back over, on the check in section of the webpage, it shows my outbound and return flight, however where i check in for my flight, it shows i have checked in for my outbound flight but not for my return flight, even though my return flight is in 7 days? below i have attached a screenshot of the web page showing the issues.

Thank you for your help on my issue and i hope you can get back to me asap as my return flight is in 7 days.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/66/45/28/knipse10.png
Joshua Adshead
Joshua Adshead
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-21

Back to top Go down

Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in" Empty Re: Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in"

Post by RYR Sat 21 Dec 2013 - 16:32

Forgive me if i am incorrect; do you wish to return to CRL on 28th DEC? The return flight in your screen shot is booked for the 28th JAN!!! That could be why you cannot check in as the date you booked back is more than 15 days away!
RYR
RYR
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in" Empty Re: Return flight from manchester not able to "check-in"

Post by Ryanairflyer Sun 22 Dec 2013 - 19:54

Yes you must have booked the wrong return date.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum