Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error message: contact info is missing or invalid

3 posters

Go down

Error message: contact info is missing or invalid  Empty Error message: contact info is missing or invalid

Post by AndreyMar Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 12:14

Hi,

I've been trying to book a flight, but every time when I click on purchase now, it starts loading, and after a while it comes up with an error message saying: contact info is missing or invalid and boots me back to the start. My contact info is definitely correct. What shall I do? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Andrej
AndreyMar
AndreyMar
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Error message: contact info is missing or invalid  Empty Re: Error message: contact info is missing or invalid

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 4:41

Google chrome is probably best to use...  I.E xplosive browser is unstable... if you are using a good browser then maybe a connection problem unsure.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Error message: contact info is missing or invalid  Empty Re: Error message: contact info is missing or invalid

Post by digfish Thu 23 Jan 2014 - 18:43

It's silly, I know, but did you selected the "Mr" from the dropdown box before the Credit card owner name !?
You know, only "Mr" are allowed to take the flight, is not any ordinary guy that can do that  Very Happy 
AndreyMar wrote:Hi,

I've been trying to book a flight, but every time when I click on purchase now, it starts loading, and after a while it comes up with an error message saying: contact info is missing or invalid and boots me back to the start. My contact info is definitely correct. What shall I do? Has anyone else had the same problem?

Andrej
digfish
digfish
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum