Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ?

2 posters

Go down

Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ? Empty Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ?

Post by richardsoffice Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:31

So looks like from 1st Feb 2014 I’ll have to pay £5 to make sure I will sit with the wife, anyone who doesn’t pay will be allocated a seat, but no earlier than 7 days prior to their flight. I have now booked our seats, but there is no mention of paying for Priority boarding anymore?
My question is:  Has Ryanair abandoned Priority Boarding ?  Sad 
If so; then I’ll still have to rush to the gate as soon as it shows on the boards, not be at back of queue otherwise I might not get my flimsy carry-on bag in the overhead and have to let it be placed in the hold.
richardsoffice
richardsoffice
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ? Empty Re: Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ?

Post by atoutprix Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 16:04

No, Ryanair has not abandoned the priority boarding.
You can find the details in the F.A.Q :
http://www.ryanair.com/en/questions/
at "Priority boarding/Allocated seating".

It's a bit complicated, as the situation differs according to the time of the flight:
- until 31 January 2014
- between 1st February and 2 March
- from 3 March onwards
atoutprix
atoutprix
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 2351
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Back to top Go down

Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ? Empty Re: Has Ryanair now abandoned Priority Boarding ?

Post by richardsoffice Sun 19 Jan 2014 - 18:03

Thanks for your reply Atoutprix,
From the info you pointed me to it look like I miss out on the option for Priority boarding as my outbound flight is 11th February and this falls between the two change periods of 1st Feb and the 3rd March.   Doh !  Sad
richardsoffice
richardsoffice
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down