Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infants in row 15?

3 posters

Go down

Infants in row 15? Empty Infants in row 15?

Post by emjharts Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 16:40

I always choose to book a seat in row 16 as I do not have kids, do not want kids and therefore I want to sit as far away from them as possible on a flight and apparently according to your rules infants aren't allowed obviously in the emergency rows of 16 and 17 but also aren't allowed in row 15.

However, the last two flights I have been on there has been an infant on row 15. The flight that I was on from Birmingham to Malaga on 1st Feb there was a screaming infant that was on row 15 in front of us. It wasn't just us who were putting our fingers in our ears but also other people who booked our row - probably for the same reason.

Can you therefore tell me why there were infants in row 15 on my last two flights when they aren't supposed to be? The plane wasn't full and there were lots of spare seats.
emjharts
emjharts
FR Rookie
FR Rookie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Infants in row 15? Empty Re: Infants in row 15?

Post by Ryanairflyer Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 2:37

emjharts wrote:I always choose to book a seat in row 16 as I do not have kids, do not want kids and therefore I want to sit as far away from them as possible on a flight and apparently according to your rules infants aren't allowed obviously in the emergency rows of 16 and 17 but also aren't allowed in row 15.

However, the last two flights I have been on there has been an infant on row 15. The flight that I was on from Birmingham to Malaga on 1st Feb there was a screaming infant that was on row 15 in front of us. It wasn't just us who were putting our fingers in our ears but also other people who booked our row - probably for the same reason.

Can you therefore tell me why there were infants in row 15 on my last two flights when they aren't supposed to be? The plane wasn't full and there were lots of spare seats.

Kids should not be seated on that row... it's a shame you did not ask the cabin crew why they were sat there...

For safety reasons a maximum of 2 infants can be seated in any row (one on either side of the centre aisle) except rows 1, 15, 16, 17 & 18)

**We reserve the right to reassign allocated seats at any time for operational, safety or security reasons**
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RYR Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 14:39

Infants should not be sat there. But if the infant on that flight was sat in row 14 or row 19 you would still hear it screaming  Very Happy 
RYR
RYR
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanairflyer Sat 15 Feb 2014 - 1:09

RYR wrote:Infants should not be sat there. But if the infant on that flight was sat in row 14 or row 19 you would still hear it screaming  Very Happy 

Sleep  maybe invest in a good set of headphones...  bounce  I'm fortunate I have 2 children ..ok they are over 20 years now.. but no new-borns will irritate me ... each to their own I guess...
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum