Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment error on the website

Go down

Payment error on the website Empty Payment error on the website

Post by camdenrd Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 16:11

Hi,

This thread to share an experience I had while trying to add checked luggage on a Dublin-Rome flight. I bought that ticket like 2 months ago and I realized I had to add a 20 kg-luggage a week ago: I thus used the 'manage my booking' web page to do so.
After entering all required details, my payment was refused. I tried the following configurations:
- Irish Visa debit card on Chrome, IE, Firefox (each time cleaning my browsing history) on laptop 1 and laptop 2
- French Visa credit card on Chrome, IE, Firefox (each time cleaning my browsing history) on laptop 1 and laptop 2
- French Mastercard credit card on Chrome, IE, Firefox (each time cleaning my browsing history) on laptop 1 and laptop 3
- another French Visa credit card on Chrome, IE, Firefox (each time cleaning my browsing history) on laptop 4

21 tries in total!!! No need to mention that all those bank accounts have a >1000euros positive balance.

After calling the expensive Ryanair hotline, I was proposed to check my luggage on the phone for 55 euros instead of 30 euros online! And then, the line was cut (anger!). After calming down, I tried again today and I was proposed to proceed for 40 euros over the phone, which I accepted. Don't ask me why the agent did not use the same tariff than yesterday ... Ryanair BS mysteries ...

For a low-cost, web-based airline, I just find Ryanair so bad at managing its platforms and so not involved in customer satisfaction ... eh but why am I even surprised?
camdenrd
camdenrd
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum