Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)?

2 posters

Go down

Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)? Empty Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)?

Post by rustybaby Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 18:13

Hi,
I have been trying to book flights to Gran Canaria this coming November, but I keep getting a message saying the information is not available at this time. Does anyone know when Ryanair will publish its schedule for flights from Liverpool to GC for this winter?
Grateful for any replies,
R
rustybaby
rustybaby
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)? Empty Re: Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)?

Post by Ryanairflyer Fri 25 Apr 2014 - 20:26

I guess around August -September time. Can only suggest you keep monitoring Ryanair Home site or maybe drop them a email.

Kind Regards
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)? Empty Re: Winter flights to Gran Canaria (2014)?

Post by rustybaby Sat 26 Apr 2014 - 11:27

Hi RAF, thanks for the reply.
I will definately keep checking the website, although it is impossible to email RA, as the website gives a series of pre determined questions, to which you only get an automated response. Flight scheduling is not an option.
Ho hum!
R
rustybaby
rustybaby
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum