Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now?

2 posters

Go down

Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now? Empty Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now?

Post by confused_traveler Sun 11 May 2014 - 14:00

Hello, I am traveling from Portugal to Paris and I wrote mine and our girlfriend details at Ryanair website... problem is that my girlfriend name is Ana Inês Santos, she doesn't like Ana, so we call her Inês.... when purchasing the tickets I wrote her name as Firstname: Inês, Lastname: Santos... do I have to pay 110€ to change the name or they will let us pass? (Easyjet let us pass to Madrid because our citizen card (europe union card) had the name).
confused_traveler
confused_traveler
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now? Empty Re: Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now?

Post by confused_traveler Sun 11 May 2014 - 14:42

In resume: Her id has her full name: Ana Inês Rodrigues Santos
But in Ryanair ticket her name is: Inês Santos

Am I screwed?
confused_traveler
confused_traveler
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now? Empty Re: Oh no! Middle name instead of firstname, what now?

Post by Ryanairflyer Tue 13 May 2014 - 12:02

Hi,the First and Last name on the boarding pass should be the same as the passport/travel document.
I advise you to contact Ryanair Direct.
Ryanairflyer
Ryanairflyer
FR Moderator
FR Moderator

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum