Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid????

4 posters

Go down

No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid???? Empty No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid????

Post by Fernando Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 0:08

Hi!

I am new on this forum and it is great to have one because we fly a lot with Ryanair... now to my question I hope you could help me with.

I need to fly to Madrid from Gothenburg in mid December... Why can´t I find any flights??? It is impossible that they are all full booked... Are they going to close that route? I tried to find some information on the net but nothing! Please help me!!!
Fernando
Fernando
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid???? Empty Re: No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid????

Post by don_salvatore87 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 0:14

I'm sorry to say but the GSE-MAD route seems to have been cut after the 24th October. Nothing official yet...
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 144
Location : Gothenburg, Sweden, closest airport: Gothenburg City Airport
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid???? Empty Re: No Flights from Gothenburg to Madrid????

Post by RyanAdmin Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 2:39

just wait a little, the winter season is not officially opened yet.
RyanAdmin
RyanAdmin
FR Admin
FR Admin

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by don_salvatore87 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 8:42

RyanAdmin wrote:just wait a little, the winter season is not officially opened yet.

Well according to a colleague of mine it seems like they won't be operating because they are grounding an aircraft in MAD.
Do you know when the winter schedule will be loaded?
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 10:25

I must confirm don salvatores information. The grounding of an aircraft in Madrid is definite and Gothenburg-Madrid is one of the routes that will not operate during the winter season!

Concerning the loading of the winter schedule: nearly everything is online. There are just some minimal amounts of route reviews under way. All the temporary closures and route cuts have been loaded and the changes in Bologna and Bologna Forli have also been processed. There will be the odd change maybe still to come, but it looks like the whole schedule is 99% sure the way it is online since thursday this week.

What will come, is the trial of zero baggage flights. But that will not bring any schedule changes with it, only service changes.
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by don_salvatore87 Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 11:19

King of Ryanland wrote:I must confirm don salvatores information. The grounding of an aircraft in Madrid is definite and Gothenburg-Madrid is one of the routes that will not operate during the winter season!

Concerning the loading of the winter schedule: nearly everything is online. There are just some minimal amounts of route reviews under way. All the temporary closures and route cuts have been loaded and the changes in Bologna and Bologna Forli have also been processed. There will be the odd change maybe still to come, but it looks like the whole schedule is 99% sure the way it is online since thursday this week.

What will come, is the trial of zero baggage flights. But that will not bring any schedule changes with it, only service changes.

Do you know if FR are planning to resume the GSE-MAD service next spring?
don_salvatore87
don_salvatore87
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Back to top Go down

Post by King of Ryanland Sat 2 Aug 2008 - 16:20

don_salvatore87 wrote:Do you know if FR are planning to resume the GSE-MAD service next spring?

No, I don't, sadly. We'll have to wait and see what the winter brings. Of course I hope we'll see GSE-MAD coming back, but at this stage I have no information about this route in the summer schedule 2009.
King of Ryanland
King of Ryanland
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum