Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Please

2 posters

Go down

Help Please Empty Help Please

Post by butterfly Thu 30 Oct 2014 - 18:38

Hi great place and I unfortunately think I know the answer to this - but here goes I booked a flight only a weekend trip from Murcia to UK in December...........I did it completely the opposite way round, so my return destination flight has me leaving Murcia and the flight out has me leaving UK -is there any hope other than me learning to my cost and also having to fork out again ? Does anyone have any knowledge or similar experience please... I expect most people will think what an idiot... but dont worry I agree ! Thank you for any one who can advise or help> Crying or Very sad
butterfly
butterfly
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Help Please Empty Re: Help Please

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Tue 25 Nov 2014 - 16:42

You should probably contact the CALL CENTER DEPARTEMENT and explain the situation. Best case scenario is that they transfer you to the correct flights and paying the difference.
Beware that the rates are extremely expensive. If you are lucky you can get it sorted out, otherwise I'm afraid that you will have perhaps to re-book it. I am not too sure.
Go on here and check:
http://www.ryanair.com/ie/questions/contacting-customer-service/

Hope you sorted it out!

Regards,
Ryanair Ltd.
Help Please 870117
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17