Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

problem with check in due to almost expired id card

2 posters

Go down

problem with check in due to almost expired id card Empty problem with check in due to almost expired id card

Post by Maria27 Tue 13 Jan 2015 - 18:16

hello and plz help me as soon as possible! my boyfriend works in belgium and i ve been asked to book a ticket come and go from brussels to romania and
from romania to brussels, the thing is that i went to a travel agency and the guy there told me that the system of check in doesnt accept my boyfriends expiration date (it expires at 14.2.2015) and the date of flights are in january 31 and return at february 28. he want to travel back to his country to renew his id. so the guy in agency told me that the check in (to go to romania) cant be made cause the system doesnt accept the expiration date and he also said that my boyfriend must pay the check in airport (charleroi). so my question is can he travel to romania without paying for the check in? is the expiration date of id a problem? the tickets are alrdy printed but the problem is at check in. what can we do to avoid paying for check in since the id is active on the travel date of 31 january and since he will renew his id so it will be active on his way back? plz reply as soon as possible, its urgent Sad thank u very much!
Maria27
Maria27
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-01-13

Back to top Go down

problem with check in due to almost expired id card Empty Re: problem with check in due to almost expired id card

Post by bateryan Wed 14 Jan 2015 - 13:08

I suggest that you're boyfriend only checks in for the outgoing flight and later checks in with his renewed identitycard for the return flight. I believe this should work.
Otherwise check with Ryanair customer care.
bateryan
bateryan
FR Fan
FR Fan

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum