Ryanair Fanclub Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight

3 posters

Go down

Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight Empty Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight

Post by Steed Thu 10 Dec 2015 - 17:24

I hope you can help. I was on a flight to Portugal in August and there was an item in the inflight magazine, a make up kit, which my partner was keen on but the flight had run out of stock.

I'd like to get the thing for Christmas, but can't remember the name of it... it was an absolutely ridiculous name, so thought it might be easy to find but it turns out ALL make up items have ridiculous names.

I'd recognise the item if I had a copy of the magazine but can't find it anywhere online, only the new Winter version which has a different layout. It was around the middle of the booklet, right hand page, top right. It was a palette, possibly including a stick. I think the retail price was £35, reduced to £24 or so... it was apparently a good one... lol.

Any ideas?
Steed
Steed
FR Starter
FR Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-12-10

Back to top Go down

Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight Empty Re: Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight

Post by Ryanair Ltd. Mon 14 Dec 2015 - 19:20

Let's GO Magazine is published by INK Global.
You could find the magazines on their website.
I don't thing you can longer do that.
It should be here:
http://www.ink-live.com/
but for some reason it isn't.
Good luck.
Ryanair Ltd.
Ryanair Ltd.
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2014-11-17

Back to top Go down

Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight Empty Runway Retail Magazine

Post by RYR Tue 15 Dec 2015 - 13:09

There hasn't been an edition of Lets Go Magazine by INK Global for a good few months now. Since last summer Ryanair launched their own 'Retail Runway' Catalogue. There was a Summer edition (April to October) and there is currently a Christmas edition (Nov/Dec).

Here is the Summer 2015 edition that you are looking for Steed. I hope this helps.

also for anyone interested you can find the current winter magazine here
RYR
RYR
FR SuperFan
FR SuperFan

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight Empty Re: Trying to find makeup kit sold in flight

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum